Selasa, 29 November 2022

Daily Activity By Me!

 


     My daily activity from the time I wake up to sleep again. I'm Ziven Devout Al Hakim, now I'm Senior High School, so i have many activity in one day. When I'm wake up at 4 a.m. I'm drink a mineral water first before take an ablution water. After that I'm praying subuh. 

     After pray, I'm take a bath, and then I'm prepare my self to get ready to school. Before going to school I'm having breakfast. So sometimes I'm go to school at 6 a.m by my motorcycle. Like others people I'm at school from 7 a.m until 2 p.m. after school I'm going home. 

     When I arrived at home I change my clothes first before exercising. After that I'm take a bath at 3 p.m. plus take an abloution water for praying ashar. Then I'm do my homework with listening a music. If my homework is done, I eat because I always miss my lunch hour. 

     Around 6.30 p.m. I'm take an abloution water for praying maghrib, and then I'm having dinner. After that I have a free time, so I can playing mobile phone or my laptops until 8 p.m. if i'm sleepy, i'm brushing my teeth then take an abloution water for praying isya, and then preparing school books before sleep around 9 p.m.

    So that is my daily activity, thank you! 











1 komentar:

CHEMISTRY IN DAILY LIFE

 Kimia dalam kehidupan sehari-hari....  Kimia berperan dalam berbagai bidang seperti kesehatan dan kedokteran, energi dan lingkungan, biotek...